Over the past few years I have been working towards writing a huge expanded version of the initial book. I am taking on some aspects and subjects of Wiccan that have actually never before been written about as far as I know, things like the historic connections between Aleister Crowley, Science of Mind and other ‘New Age’ thought groups, and the differences between Quaker and Puritan pointy witch hats and the like! While the task is not un-surmountable, it is vast and wide and DEEP.
As a result, I have finished complete sections of it, but other areas require a lot more research to complete. I have been thinking that since the entire Volume is intended to be made of SEVEN parts, that I would simply publish each section as it is complete and ready to go… Each section is easily running well over 100 pages each. The first section which has been ready for publication for well over a year now, is simply called The Good Wiccan Part One: Introduction to Wicca and is about 125 pages and has enough information to be worthy of publishing on its own right. So I do believe that I shall proceed in this manner.
I would be curious to hear if anyone has thoughts on this approach?
Here is the break down of the different books as they shall unfold:
- Part One: Introduction to the World of Wicca and the ‘Why’ of things.
- Part Two: History of Wicca along with Other related Threads of Hyper-Human Consciousness.
- Part Three: Basic Beliefs of Wicca and the Responsibility of the Practice.
- Part Four: Tools, Systems and Elements.
- Part Five: Fundamental Activities and Spells.
- Part Six: Specific Seasonal and Intentional Rituals.
- Part Seven: Pertinent Philosophical Questions answered.